Life Is A Game
16-bit side-scroller print inspired by Battle Royale and in the style of Sailor Moon Bishoujo Senshi arcade game.
For Gallery 1988’s Crazy 4 Cult 7 show in NYC opening this Friday. More details on my Facebook Page.
i just so love when people on tumblr ask for movie suggestions. it’s my time to shine.
"hey you all what’s your favorite movie?"
"hey im bored and i feel like watching a movie about friendship"
"hey you all im thinking of watching an interesting movie and—"
"i want to see a cheerful movie with rainbows and kittens and love and what will make me happy and—"
A list of all Battle Royale dedicated blogs. If your dash is lacking in BR and you’re looking for some amazing blogs to fill it up- here it is.
- http://battleroyaleshit.tumblr.com/ - A great and active blog that has tons of nice BR related things. Great blog and totally worth a follow for all your BR needs. (Active)
- http://battlefuckingroyale.tumblr.com/ - This blog is for sure one of the best Battle Royale blogs around. The gifs are great and the blog runner is absolutely lovely. Unfortunately it’s on permanent semi-hiatus. However I would still say that everyone should have a look at it. Forever follow. (Permanent semi-hiatus)
- http://battlestory.tumblr.com/ - Go follow this blog right now. I’d have to say it’s my favourite blog out there. The edits and gifs are amazing. It’s a top quality blog and if you want BR, this is where i’d tell you to go. Best, best, best. Go follow. Right. Now. (Active)
- http://battleroyalereminders.tumblr.com/ - All about friendly reminders (not so much) of Battle Royale. Heaps of text about BR and it’s fun facts. I got a few sad smiles from this one. It’s worth a look. (Inactive for a little while)
- http://wild-seven.tumblr.com/ - This one is a good blog, i’d suggest following. It has some nice BR things and the runner of the blog is sweet as pie. (Not so active anymore)
- http://chibi-royale.tumblr.com/ - No longer active, but worth a look through. It has some super cute drawings that’ll make you laugh, promise. (Inactive)
- http://br-asks.tumblr.com/ - Again, no longer an active blog but super cute. Have a look through for some cute drawings and a few smiles. (Inactive)
- http://battleroyale-confessions.tumblr.com/ I just found this blog and really enjoy it. If you wanted some Battle Royale on your dash, then you can just follow here for all BR confessions. (active)
I’d like to take a second out to apologize for being inactive. I love all of you followers so very much, and you’ve all been so lovely to me! I’m so sorry that I haven’t been filling the queue, or posting original content. Actually, I do not have internet at home any longer, and I have to go to the library or school to get some time online. Even then, I don’t have nearly as much time online as I used to, so I don’t manage it well. I’m very sorry for this. I hope to get back online again soon, but I can’t make any promises. Thank you all for sticking by this blog for so long, I love you all and I’m so grateful!
Battle Royale: Angel’s Border [Koushun Takami, Mioko Ohnishi, Youhei Oguma] on Amazon.com.
Angel’s Border in English in June 2014! You can pre-order now! Thank you for the info and link TakingOffMyCollar & Batman on the forums.
I think it’s up to your personal interpretation, to be honest! In the beginning, Shuya promises to protect Noriko in Yoshitokis place, who he knew would just want her safety. But throughout the film, the two very clearly grow closer! Whether it’s in love, or a close friendship, is up to the viewers.
Awww this is too sweet! I’m so sorry for the late response, but I’m incredibly grateful for messages like this! Thank you so much, and please know that a blog like this would be nothing without you incredible followers! <3
Thank you so much! You’re too sweet! Oh, are you a roleplayer? I’d love to know which account is yours! I love the Battle Royale rpers here!
I’m so glad this blog could give you that motivation, and I hope it stays with you!